Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ie not working?

I don't know why .. it just doesn't load pages.



Firefox doesn't eiehr, but tht's broken too -_-



But IE works on my brother's account, which is on the same computer, which is how I'm on yahoo.



I've just reset all of the things .. customized things .. yea, so it's like .. how it was before any the settings was changed. And it's still not working -_- and I'm quite annoyed now.



Ie not working?ie





Since both firefox and IE don't work it sounds as if the problem may not be your browsers. Check your network settings. Are you connected through ethernet, wireless, or modem? See if they are enabled and the right settings are set. It is possible that the network setting on your account are different from your brothers. Without more info its hard to know what's your solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk